You made it!
It is that time of the year, holiday time, finishing out the year strong and planning for the next year—and for some it can feel like a lot!
In order to ensure that you end the year on a positive note ready to start off the new year with a bang here are 6 Ways that I have found that works for myself and my clients to ensure peace of mind as well as setting you up effectively for the next year.
- Reflect on all that was experienced, accomplished and done both personally and professionally, starting at the beginning of the year. You can go through your calendar, review each of the months and quarters or big life events that occurred. If you keep a joy jar,( more on this in the next step) take out everything that you kept track of. With this step you simply want to reflect all that occurred for you this year.
- Create a joy jar which is simply a jar or an empty box for next year, in which you will write down anything and everything that you accomplished, feel good about and any milestones that you hit. You can also do this within the notes section of your phone however I invite you to take it up a notch get physical with it and write it out and place it either in a jar, cup or box.
- Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate everything that you have been through, experienced and survived while thriving. What we appreciate, appreciates and celebration is the major component of attracting and calling in more of what we want into our lives. Make the space and take the time to celebrate in whatever way feels good for you.
- Play within Your Planning. You may be up against some big deadlines or wanting to get a lot done before the end of the year, and I invite you to ask yourself how can you play within the process of this, how can this be more fun? There is enough going on in your world and when we take the time to play during the process it makes life more fun with less stress!
- Declutter & Delegate. Where can you make more space and get rid of things that you no longer need. Cleaning out a closet, your wallet, your inbox and some space in a room is critical. The more we can declutter the more space gets created to call in your desires. During the end of the year, things can get busy and this is the best time to get some help, ask for support and get more things done. Hire the cleaning person, hire the coach & mentor for your life and business and ask the favor. You do not have to do it all by yourself, you get to be supported—decluttering and delegating are both a game changer.
- Gratitude. How can you be & feel gratitude each day for all that you do have and all that is working for you? Remember everything is always working out in your favor, through, with and as you.
Implement one of these tips or all of them and you will be more prepared to kick off the new year with a bang!
If you are desiring more support and accountability and are looking for 1:1 coaching or mentorship support let’s talk. I offer 1:1 private virtual and client vip immersion containers. I also have a mastermind group coaching collective I run which is a 4 month program called Shatter Your Own Glass Ceilings specifically for the female entrepreneur scaling her business to 6, 7 & 8 figures with strategic planning, embodiment and energetic alignment. Both the inner and outer work gets to be done. Women in the past co-horts have tripled their revenue, expanded their businesses in the US and internationally, increased their confidence, secured speaking events and launched and filled their group & 1:1 coaching programs within 1-2 months.
Next group starts in January, early bird enrollment is until December 20th check out the details here and let’s book a call to see if it is the right fit. There is no pressure and if it is not the right fit I can refer you to something else that may be.
Kelly Lynn Adams, kellylynnadams.com
Link to book a complimentary conversation: